Friday, July 12, 2013

Keeping it up

So despite being in a significant amount of pain from the first days, I continued my 30 day challenge today.  Everything....including the squats....my thigh are not pleased.  Tomorrow is a rest day, so what will I be doing?  Practicing for the fair.  Got lots of baking (I know, baking and trying to lose weight...what?!)  to do.  I also have to attempt to finish my jewelry and figure out my miniature arrangement that I found the coolest teacup for.  My orchid that has spent the last month on my desk is doing beautifully so I may submit that along with my costume from the ball.  The costume is unlikely to win, but I like to show it off.

I got invited to a friend's house tonight and decided that I'd make my 'better than sex cake' as my mom has coined it.  It's a light chocolate cake with nutella whipped cream filling and a fudge frosting.  It is quite delightful....I took pictures, we'll see if I can figure out how to get them in here. 

No pictures and short post because I just got home from my friends and I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment