Monday, July 15, 2013

Oops!

Missed a day yesterday...oops...  Anyways, I was getting ready for the fair.  I got some good news, I was able to get a reserved case for my jewlery, no just to figure out how to display it.  I have some really pretty patterned fabric and I think I may use some pretty floral teacups I have to accent it all, hang earrings on it and such.  My hands hurt but between that and the exercise, I'm feeling less stressed than normal.  I also found out that the flower arrangement I'm working on, I can use store bought cut flowers which is good news since the heat hs my plants looking a bit sad.

Speaking of the exercise, I realized at 9:30 that I hadn't done it yet and I really didn't want to, but I did it anyways, and I feel good that I did.  Anyways, short post for sore hands, time to slather them in turmeric and wrap them up for bed.  Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment